Well Water Treatment
Well Water Treatment Systems
If you’re bothered by your well water problems including foul smells, poor taste, damage to water-using devices, stained water fixtures, and stained clothes, believe us, then you are in the right place. Lone Star Water Services’ specialists have successfully solved these water-quality problems for thousands of homeowners who use private well water, municipal water, and community well water.
Our experts are specialists in removing iron, sulfur, manganese, arsenic, and bacteria from the community and residential well water systems. These are the common culprits behind poor or low-quality well water in Texas. Water softeners, carbon, water filters, and reverse osmosis filters are the most suitable solutions for delivering delicious, high-quality water.
Do you encounter any of these water quality problems?
These can be quickly and affordably treated with our well water treatments:
- Bad Odor
- Foul tasting water
- Water spotting
- Cloudy water (caused by silt)
- Pipe corrosion due to high levels of salt
- Excessive soap use due to hardness
- Damage to water-using appliances
- Rust and stains on laundry, water-using devices, and fixtures from copper (leaching from pipes), manganese, iron, or salt.
- Reduced water flow due to scale build-up. (This can permanently damage pipes and require pipe replacement!)
- Pipe corrosion due to low pH. This is both unhealthy and expensive. (Copper present in pipes dissolves, which leads to heavy metal poisoning. Damage to the lines can require replacing all the copper pipes in the house.)
How to Tackle Your Home Well Water Quality Problems
- Contact us and request a complete water analysis. An experienced water quality specialist from Lone Star Water Services will visit your home as soon as possible.
- Your home’s well-water will be investigated using state-of-the-art techniques and your existing water system/plumbing system will be thoroughly inspected.
- An ideal water-treatment system will be built, typically the very next business day.
- Within 2 business days, you will be receiving, via email, a no-obligation, written, fixed-fee quote from us, including relevant brochures for the installed system.
Your no-obligation, fixed-fee quote for our well water treatments will include:
- Expert installation and proper service of all equipment.
- High-quality water softeners, water filtration, and/or water treatment equipment, parts, and supplies. The Lone Star Water Services technicians are authorized dealers for the top-notch equipment available: Watts, Walchem, and Charger Water.
- An operation and maintenance manual.
- A return visit to check and tweak your well water treatment system, if needed.
We will explain the investment that will be required before we begin work. We’ve installed many well water treatment systems in Central Texas.
Experts at Lone Star Water Services are committed to letting you have delicious, high-quality water in your house. With the purchase of a complete water treatment system, your satisfaction is guaranteed!