Water Softeners in Beecaves, TX
Call us today for fast service!
Keep Your Family Comfortable With Lone Star Water Softeners
Have you ever wondered what exactly water softeners are? After all, isn’t all water soft? Fair point. But water softeners were designed to fight a surprisingly common problem: hard water.
According to the U.S. Geological Survey, almost 85 percent of American households have hard water, including homes with city water and well water.
A standard water softener consists of a tall, narrow water-softener tank, and a short, wide brine tank. The softener tank is usually connected to the home’s water supply line. The softener is installed in the basement, garage, and utility closet or wherever water enters the house.
The softener tank is filled with specially formulated resin beads, which are permanently sealed inside the container. The brine tank has a detachable lid so you can fill it with salt or potassium chloride pellets. For a three-bedroom house or a family of four, regeneration usually occurs every 12,000 gallons.
Installing Water Softeners in Beecaves, TX
The best way to install water softeners is to have a professionally trained installer do it for you. This is because there are clear regulations for the installation of a water softener that should be followed. All of our installers are trained, experienced, and compliant with all the guidelines. So, if you live in Driftwood, Austin, Beecaves, or other neighboring districts, then immediately call Lone Star Water Service to help you out.
The process itself is relatively simple. A water softener system is a unit that fits right under your sink and softens your water as it enters your home. This means we do cut into your pipes to install it, but this is easily reversed should you wish to move from your home and take your water softener with you.
Clack Water Softeners Installation in Beecaves, TX
Lone Star Water Services can help if you’re searching for a water softener installation near you. We offer some of the best water softener products and the best prices around, as well as other water treatment products. With our warranty and free annual check-ups, you’ll see that we are committed to serving the central Texas area. Installation pricing includes:
- Clack Water Softener
- Basic Installation
- 1/4 turn brass bypass off valve (if needed)
- 1″ stainless steel water flex lines,
- 1 1/2″ PVC p-trap drain w/ air gap (if required)
- (1) 50lb bags of Morton’s salt pellets
You never have to worry about quality. Our installations are done entirely with Pex or Soldered Copper and Brass.
Beecaves Water Softener Installation and Repair
We serve all areas of central Texas including Austin, San Antonio, Dripping Springs, Blanco, Wimberley, San Marcos, Buda, Kyle, Lakeway, New Braunfels, Helotes, Pflugerville, Boerne, and more! Contact us today to schedule your water softener installation.
The cost of installation is on our pricing page.
All Clack units listed below come standard with the following:
- 21 GPM water flow rate
- Digital display
- Battery back up
- Separate salt storage tank
- 5-year comprehensive warranty on all working parts & labor.
- 10-year warranty on the salt and resin tank if they leak.
- Free annual maintenance check-ups for the 1st 5 Years.
Water Softeners Repair Service in Beecaves, TX
Repairs are needed when untreated water enters the brine tank and becomes saturated with sodium, which is commonly known as salt. The sodium-saturated water enters the resin tank, where millions of tiny polystyrene beads attract the sodium molecules, which makes the extra saltwater purge out. Problems generally start when the brine tank is refilled, and unsoftened water enters the resin tank. Then, the minerals that make water hard, i.e. calcium and magnesium trade places with the sodium and attach themselves to the beads until there are no more sodium molecules left to make the trade. At this point, the cycle starts over when the replenishes by scrubbing the hard minerals of the beads and draining the wastewater.
5-year comprehensive warranty on all working parts & labor. | 10-year warranty on the media tank if they leak. | Free annual maintenance check-ups for the first 5 Years. | Free bag of salt pellets.
Water Softeners Installation Cost in Beecaves, TX
Water softener installation will cost you about $1200 to $3500.
If you need to know about water softener installation costs, then have a look below. Lone Star Water Services offers superior products and quality service. Our ‘whole house water filtration systems will remove the water hardness and chlorine from the water in your home, and provide you with soft water that you can drink peacefully. We offer Clack Water Softeners because they are some of the best water softener systems out there. Our cost to install your water purification systems is very reasonable.
What are Installation Cost Factors for Water Softeners in Beecaves, TX?
Type, size, features, and brand mainly account for how much the water softener system costs.
Call us at once to perform a service check and determine whether or not your hot water heater is taking in sediment.
- Type – There are salt-based and salt-free water softeners (the latter is also known as “water conditioners “). Usually, salt-based softeners are more expensive. But, you can get a Clack Water Softener System installed at a meager price through your very own Lone Star Water Service.
- Water Softener Size – Different homes need different water softeners. It costs more to soften the water of a larger home than a smaller, one-bedroom apartment. Therefore, more often than not, the larger the house, the more you’re going to pay to install a water softener. The harder your water and the more of it you use daily, the larger your softener – salt-based or not – should be. Service flow rate is also an essential factor here. After all, you want to be able to turn on your washing machine, shower, and open the kitchen faucet all at the same time without losing pressure.
When it comes to size, some of the factors our plumber will look at are:
- How much water do you use?
- The hardness of the water.
- How many water fixtures do you use?
As the numbers go up, so too does your water softener price.
- Features – What you should look for is a softener with a digital control head that allows for easy configuration and monitoring. You might also want a metered system that regenerates based on previous water usage rather than a time-based system. A unit with timed regeneration always uses the same amount of water and salt to recharge its resin bed, no matter how saturated it is. The initial price tag might be a few hundred bucks lower, but it costs more to operate over the long run. Keeping water and salt usage at a minimum is also better for the environment. Although, this only applies to traditional salt softeners.
- Brand – There are a couple of expensive brands out there that charge an outrageous amount for products and services that you don’t want or need. We recommend you to go with one of the famous brands that have proven themselves over the years.
- Condition of Water– Some water feels harder than others while drinking. You should know that, the harder your water, the higher your water softening cost will be. That’s because you’re going to require a more substantial system to soften the water. If you’re connected to a city water supply, we can probably tell you the hardness of your water, since we’ve probably tested your neighbors. If your home has a well, we’ll need to check the hardness and iron content in your water.
CALL US TODAY : +1 512-805-1220
Premium Water Softeners
Water Softener Cost Factor
|Basic labor||Installation site preparation (also protection of existing structures and components), installing connectors and shut-off valves, establishing drain connection, connecting to main water line and power source, verification of operation, setup, cleanup|
|Supplies||Costs of materials and supplies including connectors, fittings and valves|
|Equipment allowance||Costs of equipment used, including pipe cutter and slip joint pliers|
|Optional: Removing old appliances||Detaching (replace), disposing legally|
|Optional: Debris disposal||Disposing of old materials, installation waste, and debris|
Need a New Water Softener?
Lone Star Water Services is here to help if you need a new water softener. We offer a variety of water softener to suit any need & our team of experts is passionate about providing the best possible service to our customers.